- Screen/LCD and any other repaired or replaced parts that malfunction, or do not work as intended or designed.
- Warranty is limited to the parts and/or service(s) that were paid for. If parts and repair service were purchased, warranty extends to cover the labor cost of part replacement and any other repairs specifically resulting from the initial repair, except in the situations outlined below.
Warranty Does Not Cover
After tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC repairs the device, the warranty does not cover:
- Prior/Subsequent mishandling that causes ANY minor to major damage to the exterior or interior of the device (ex. dents or bends in frame/screen, cracks, cables loosened or removed).
- Water/liquid damage
- Accidental/intentional drops which could cause internal damage
- Tampering with internal hardware by customer or a 3rd party
- Damage resulting from repair attempted by customer or 3rd party (we recommend that you do not attempt a repair on your own, as any damage may affect the reparability of your device)
- Prior/subsequent repair made by customer or 3rd party
- Software issues unrelated to the repair
- New damages unrelated to the original repair
- Any loss of data occurring because of the repair – customers are advised to back up all data prior to requesting repair or diagnostic
- Known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair
- a NON-Working, damaged or severed home button/Bio-Metric scanner
- Jailbroken devices
The warranty is valid only for the device repaired by a tiny Tigress technician and the original customer that paid for the original transaction; it is not transferable across devices or if the device is sold or given to another individual.
If a customer’s device is irreparably damaged as a direct result of a repair attempted by a tiny Tigress technician and payment has been rendered, the customer is entitled to a fully functional refurbished device of equal or greater value of the damaged device based on its model and condition as received and with the original repair issue resolved, or the monetary equivalent of fair market value of the device in that condition as determined by tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC (final decision will be up to tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC). If payment was not rendered for service, the repair quote shall be deducted from the value, or a refurbished device of the same damaged condition as received shall be offered. To receive a replacement device, the customer’s damaged device id / ESN (which tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC originally serviced) must be rendered to.
- In the case of repair issue completed by a tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC technician, contact tinyTigressCellPhoneRepairLLC@gmail.com for assistance. The normal turnaround time for repairs mailed to tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC is approximately 7 – 14 business days, but often less (we will make reasonable efforts to deliver repaired equipment within the estimated time of delivery, but do not guarantee that a repair will be completed within a specific period). Please keep in mind that the turnaround time includes shipping from and to your location. While repairs are normally processed on a first come first serve basis, special situations may qualify for “rush” repairs. In the case that a repair is not returned to you in a timely manner, a fully functional refurbished device of equal or greater value and like condition will be offered to you.
In the case of repair, all customers requesting tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC services agree to the following conditions:
tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC Work Authorization and Service Waiver
I authorize tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC to perform repair work on my device(s). I understand that the repair technician has been trained to perform device repairs, but tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC and its affiliates are not an Authorized Service Provider (ASP) of Apple Inc., and are in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. or any other manufacturer. Further, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC from liability for any claims or damages of any kind or description that may arise from any (other) device repair work performed on my iPhone, iPad, iPod, or other devices unless it is caused by severe negligence of tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC or its technician.
I understand that tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC has no liability for any data loss, which may occur because of work done on my device. I also understand that I am responsible for backing up the device before allowing work on my device in the event of any data loss and hardware or software failure.
I understand that repairs or technical support rendered by tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC may void manufacturer warranties for this device. Tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC and its affiliates do not assume any liability or warranty if the manufacturer warranties are voided but may, at its sole discretion, offer its own warranty on the parts and/or services performed.
I further understand that it is my responsibility to inform tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC accurately about the device ID, service provider, model description, and condition of my device, as well as whether any modifications, or repairs have previously been attempted or completed. A tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC repair technician will perform a check-in diagnosis of my device to evaluate its condition. If the device arrives at tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC in noticeably different condition than previously described, I acknowledge that additional charges may apply. I understand that a tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC repair technician will contact me to discuss the discrepancies and potential additional costs.
As the customer, I recognize that the careful shipping of my device to tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC is my responsibility. If the product arrives with further damage, or is lost in transit, I bear full responsibility for that risk of loss as the shipper.
If any device should be lost or damaged further than the condition it was released to tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC, tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC’s liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the device in its condition at the time of transfer to tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC based on current fair market value. Tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC’s liability for damages from any cause when it comes to repairing your product is limited to the cost of the repair service or a comparable replacement device. Tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC and its affiliates have no liability whatsoever for indirect or consequential damages resulting from a repair or repair attempt, including any lost or damaged data, software, or lost profits or revenue of the customer.
As part of the repair services provided to the Customer (“You”), the “tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC” or the tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC Mail in Repair Department is providing replacement parts (“Parts”) and accessories (“Accessories”) supplied by tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC. (“Company”). Company is a third-party obligor of tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC’s service obligations to you under your agreement with tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC, regarding your use of, and rights related to, the Parts and Accessories.
- Company warrants to you that from the date the Parts or Accessories are provided to you and for warranty issued for your device so long as you remain the owner (“Warranty Period”), each Part and Accessory provided to you under this Agreement will be materially free of manufacturing defects. Company’s sole obligation, and your sole remedy, under this warranty is limited to, at Company’s sole discretion, repair or replacement of the defective Part or Accessory. This warranty is non-transferable.
- Company’s obligations under this warranty are conditioned on your prompt notification to both tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC and Company of any warranty claim and complying with Company’s then-current warranty procedures provided to you. This warranty specifically excludes (i) any Part or Accessory that was altered, repaired, or modified by a party other than Company without Company’s prior written consent; (ii) any defects, damage or errors that (1) occurred after shipping by Company, (2) were the result of improper testing, installation, storage, mishandling, abuse, misuse, accident or causes other than ordinary use of the Part or Accessory, or (3) use of the Part or Accessory in conjunction with another product which is incompatible, or of an inferior quality; (iii) warranty claims by any individual other than you, or warranty claims after the Warranty Period; and (iv) any warranty claim for which Company determines that there is no defect in the returned Part or Accessory.
- For repair-related warranty claims, Company will issue a Return Authorization response to you via email. You must return the device using proper packaging. You must comply with the additional warranty and return procedures provided to you by Company. You assume risk of loss or damage to any Part or Accessory returned to Company for repair or replacement until delivery to Company.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER TINY TIGRESS CELL PHONE REPAIR LLC, COMPANY, NOR THEIR SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE PARTS OR ACCESSORIES. ALL PARTS AND ACCESSORIES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC or otherwise will create any warranty, representation or guarantee by Company not expressly stated herein.
Limitation of Liability
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE PARTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) FOR ERROR OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS, SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS; (B) FOR ANY INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR LOSS OF PROFITS; OR (C) FOR ANY AMOUNTS THAT ARE IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR THE PART OR ACCESSORY FROM WHICH SUCH DAMAGE AROSE.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, AND Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Customer Do It Yourself Warranty Claims
Because you, the customer, are performing the repair yourself rather than having a professionally trained tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC technician repair your device, you agree to accept all risk and liability when performing the repair and assume all responsibility if your repair is unsuccessful.
If a customer purchases accessories or parts then complete installation yourself or a third party, tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC will not be responsible for the errors or omissions of you or that third party. This includes any technician or repair person outside of the tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC. The warranty is valid only until the point that the packaging, protective films, holographic stickers, and/or adhesives are removed and the repair/installation is commenced. Therefore, we encourage you to exercise caution when selecting someone to assist you with the devices and accessories.
In the case that the customer initiates the repair with a do it yourself and later requests a tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC to complete the repair, the warranty is limited to the parts purchased from tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC. Any customer or third-party efforts to repair the device that renders said device inoperable or technical issues cannot be warrantied. Further, any attempt by tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC to salvage a customer repair attempt shall be excluded from these warranty provisions.
If an official tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC customer support representative has determined tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC is at fault, tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC will provide the customer a new part free of charge.
In each case, the warranty claim request must be initiated by the original purchaser of the product from tiny Tigress Cell Phone Repair LLC, who can provide proof of purchase.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty policy supersedes all previous warranty policies.